01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: suuuummmer :D 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

suuuummmer :D

34
It's hot outside, and you're thirsty, it's not quite time for a cocktail yet but you are still craving something amazing? I guess that's when a delicious lemonade comes in handy :D

I've been browsing through pinterst last week and I found this wonderful recipe - the picture made me want a lemonade right now but I did not have anything at home, that's why I just used "lemonade" paper and created this wonderful box - I love it :) - and the wonderful inspirational photo as well :) 

Now if you're craving lemonade - hop over here  and check out the amazing recipe at Deliciously Sprinkled :) If you want to create this cute box, hop over here or here for instructions :)

and if you would like to share your summer creation over at Bastel-Traum, please do so, we're looking forward to your projects :)

photos by Deliciously Sprinkled




Challenges:
2 Creative Chicks: Anything Goes - no cards

Craft & Smash: Summer

Top Tip Tuesday: Summer Fun -- my top tip: use a heart punch and a small flower punch to create a cute strawberry, you can either run it through the big shot with a polka dot embossing folder or draw some dots on it to make the strawberry look even more delicious :)

Bunny Zoe Crafts: Summer Breeze

The Crazy Challenge: Summer Vacation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sono una Stampin 'Up! dimostratrice situata nel sud dell'Austria. Contattatemi se desiderate effettuare un ordine.
I’m a Stampin‘ Up! Demonstrator located in the south of Austria. Contact me if you’d like more information on Stampin’ Up! or if you’d like to place an order. :)

Sem Stampin’ Up! demonstrator iz Celovca, Avstrije. Če želite naročiti lepe StampinUp izdelke mi pišite.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38